1.17.2014

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a nice Thanksgiving.  As is the norm for us, it was rather hectic, but we managed to squeeze in visits with everyone we wanted to see, so I suppose that means it was a success.  First we had lunch with my mom's side of the family at my Aunt Jan and Uncle Lynn's house.  Of course I brought my camera but didn't take a single picture.

After that quick visit, we headed over to Aunt Patty and Uncle Joe's house for the Lang Thanksgiving.  Several of my cousins were in town, including Cindy with her new baby Luke, who we hadn't met yet.
The brothers: Uncle Steve, Uncle Jim and Dad

All the siblings: Steve, Jim, Dad, Aunt Patty & Aunt Jean

Jack played a lot of tic tac toe with Aunt Ree

Sam (my cousin Cindy's daughter)

Uncle Dan and Natalie (Cindy's other daughter)

Charlie & Grandpa

Cindy & Baby Luke

Charlie and Jack got these hard hats from Aunt Patty and loved them!
After that quick visit we headed over to the Claytons' house for dinner and relaxing.  We took some pictures of the kids, adding one each time...
Jack & Lily - one year apart and pert' near the same height

+ Mia

+ Charlie donning a beautiful necklace

+ Paige

And....finally a smile from the Char Man

Silly faces!

Tickle Time


No comments: