7.17.2012

Charlie's First Haircut

Charlie's hair has been growing very quickly lately, and I've had to trim above his ears probably 3-4 times.  Nevertheless, he was starting to look a bit shaggy.  The back of his head still showed a trace of his bald spot, but as I mentioned a few months ago, on either side there was really long hair...and a lot of it!  SO, we declared him ready for his first real haircut.

Before:

We went to the Hairy Elephant like we did for Jack's first.  Charlie did great.  He became very serious and kept the same expression on his face for 3/4 of his time in the big chair.  






I asked the stylist to leave the top alone (except for a few long stragglers in the front) but clean up the sides and back.  She did just what I wanted and now our little guy is looking quite dapper if I do say so myself.


No comments: