7.23.2012

Brotherly Love

Sunday morning Charlie woke up at his normal time (around 6:00am), but he seemed extra sleepy as I was nursing him.  I decided to give it a whirl and put him back in bed when he was finished, and much to my delight he went back to sleep.  Of course, I got back into our bedroom and Mr Jack had sneaked in there and stolen my spot.  He had fallen back asleep, so I just went out the couch to catch a few more zzz's.

I awoke about an hour later to Jack saying "I'm coming Charlie" as he was dragging a chair from the kitchen into Charlie's room.  I knew what he was planning so I grabbed my camera and busted him in the act:

At least Charlie was already awake this time (he's been known to rush in there as soon as Charlie makes a little peep, which usually does not mean he's ready to get up yet).  And Mommy was just happy to have gotten the extra hour of sleep, so I can't complain!

No comments: