7.05.2009

Belly - 34.5 Weeks

Here's an updated belly picture from today. I am 34 1/2 weeks along - only 5 1/2 weeks to go!I am still feeling pretty good, but getting more and more tired. I am also having trouble sleeping - getting up more to go to the bathroom and tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. I figure this will help me get used to the lack of sleep I'll have once Fletch arrives.

I've finally gotten pretty much all of the baby stuff put away. I bought a bookcase to house the library of books we accumulated at our showers, along with all of Fletch's new toys. I'm excited how it looks in the room.I go to the doctor Tuesday, but no ultrasound this time. I'll just be getting the Strep B test, so it should be a pretty quick appointment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful belly pictures!! Congratulations. I loved taking pics of my big tummy as weel when I was pregnant. Two weeks ago I made a poster about my belly story in my little boy room with, i think it's a great memory. Have you thought about names? I took ages to choose mine (Marlow) and after several research online I vote http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ as the best venue. I'm looking forward to reading you next post.