6.07.2009

Baby Shower!

I had my first baby shower today, hosted by my sister with my mom's and aunts' assistance. There were 30 guests, including all of my aunts, most of my cousins, Jason's mom & sister and our nieces and my mom's friends. It was a great shower with every little detail thought out - Kelly definitely should be a party planner for a living! We also got a ton of great gifts for Fletch!

Mom, Aunt Kathy, me, Aunt Jan and Kelly:
Lang cousins: Me, Kelly, Katie, Cindy & Sam, Jenny, Sue, Julie & Maya:Adorable niece #1 (Mia):
Adorable niece #2 (Lily):Pictures of Jason and me when we were babies/kiddos:
Guess when the baby will arrive! The winner will get a prize mailed to her:The favor - chocolate covered popcorn:The dessert - ice cream sundae bar - yummy!!
Lots of yummy quiches!A handmade quilt from my aunts Jan & Kathy, with some assistance from my mom. Fletch is one lucky baby!!A keepsake ornament box from my Uncle Jim & Aunt Ree. They make and sell these - there are 20 compartments and a card for each one to fill in the year and why the ornament was special for that year. What a fun tradition!
Cards onesie from Deb & Angie:The whole shower was great!! I got home and took everything out of the boxes and took tags off of everything, but it's all laying around Fletch's room right now. If only the furniture would arrive, we could get organized!

No comments: