4.11.2009

Two Exciting Things!

1. Jason felt Fletch move for the first time last night - finally!! He's been waiting for this day for months! The kicks (or punches or whatever they are) are getting stronger and stronger!

2. My coworkers were very sneaky and surprised me last night at a "yay we're finished with the second quarter" celebration with the hard-to-find infant car seat and super deluxe stroller that I so desperately wanted. They are so awesome (and apparently very good listeners when I was researching and complaining about the pattern being discontinued, etc.). I'm so excited - I came home last night and immediately got the car seat out, and I put the stroller together this morning. Now they will just sit and wait, but at least I can look at them whenever I want!! Here are some pictures:

No comments: