8.30.2008

Mia Time

I took off Thursday and Friday to help Cyndi out with Mia and Lily while Todd was working. I spent some quality Mia time, and we had a lot of fun. Friday morning I took her to Monkey Joe's which is a cool place for kids that is just full of bouncy castle stuff - lots of slides and tons of stuff to climb on. She was in heaven! I was impressed by her climbing skills and her adventurousness and she only got stuck twice (I had to climb in and rescue her). I definitely recommend this place for St. Louis folks with kids. They had a wide range - there were a couple that were made for kids under 3 and a couple that were huge for bigger kids and lots of in between ones.


I did learn that hanging out with a 2 1/2 year old is exhausting!!

Some pictures of Mia & Lily:

No comments: