8.21.2008

Catch Up

So much has happened since my last post! First and foremost, our new niece was born! Lily Grace arrived on Thursday, August 14th and 8:05am. She was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. She required oxygen as a special precaution for the first night, so she had to hang out in the NICU. By Friday afternoon, all was well and we all got to hold her!
Two of the friends I grew up with also had babies this week - Angie's daughter Amelia Reese was born on Wednesday, August 13th and Lindsay's daughter Samantha Paige was born on Sunday, August 17th. Babies, babies everywhere!

Also since my last post I got a promotion. I'm very excited, but it's also going to be a challenge.

My coworkers and I volunteered at Habitat for Humanity last Wednesday. It was a lot of work, but we left there feeling like we helped out. Lots of heavy lifting!
I went to Dallas for a couple days for training and just got back late last night. We got to go to a Texas Rangers game, so that was kind of cool. I think that brings my ballpark count up to a measly 5 stadiums.

Phew - I think that about sums it up. I'll end with a cute picture of Mia and Uncle JJ - I watched her while her mommy was in the hospital and we met Jason for lunch.

No comments: