4.12.2008

Patio Project & Work Trip

I took a few more pictures of the patio project. He hasn't been able to make too much progress because of all the rain we've been getting. It's pretty cold & soggy out there, so I'm not sure how much will get accomplished this weekend.I leave tomorrow for a 12-day work trip. Here's my itinerary: fly into Amsterdam Monday morning, and stay one night in den Haag, Netherlands. After working in Naaldwijk, Netherlands on Tuesday, we take a train to Antwerp, Belgium, where we will stay through Friday evening. That night we fly to Singapore, where we arrive mid afternoon Saturday. We have the rest of the weekend to explore, then work Monday through Wednesday. I get home that Thursday. There's a lot of work to do while we're there, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'll try to post while I'm abroad, but we'll see.

I also finally got some of our wedding pictures & our invitation framed and hung on our walls.
My sister's friend Jill made some paper out of my wedding flowers, which I used as the mats in these frames. They look great. For more info, see her website: http://www.snapdragonpaper.com/about.htm

No comments: