6.26.2007

Ups & Downs

Well, the good news is they put plywood on our roof, so for the most part we're under cover. Phew! Just in time for the thunderstorms that are in our forecast for the rest of the week. This is a picture of the back - not sure what the little hole in the roof is - I think they must have gotten tired and just couldn't bring themselves to cut that one last board. Funny.

The bad news is, I realized tonight that they didn't cut a hole for a window for bedroom #2. I suppose they thought we'd want our future children to live in a dungeon - no sense in letting natural light in. We have to call them tomorrow and tell them, and again I'm sure it will be no problem for them to add the window, but seriously....I'm starting to wonder how people do this from out of town. You pretty much have to go out daily in case anything is messed up! Maybe now this will be the last problem?!? I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: